A well facilitated boys’ and girls’ hostel is attached to the school. The hostel is maintained and mentored by the hostel wardens and hostel teachers with all round supervision of the principle. The hostel provides both veg and non-veg menu to the students and serves hygienic and nutritious food. Besides, physical exercise, yoga, hostel tours, picnic, different type of indoor and outdoor gams and different literary competition among the boarders are the regular activities of the hostels.
Hostel Rules & Regulations
1. Admission to the hostel shall be on merit as well as 1st come 1st serve basis.
2. Admission to the hostel is open from classes U.K.G to VIII (boys & girls) and IX & X (only girls).
3. Preference will be given to those students who are already studying in the school from the village.
4. Student suffering from any kind of chronic disease will not be admitted.
5. The student shall not bring inside the campus or keep with them cash or costly article like ornaments, cameras, tape recorder, disc man etc. Laptops and mobiles are strictly prohibited. If it is found with any students, it will be seized and shall not be returned.
6. Parents are permitted to meet their ward once in a month. i.e, 2nd Saturday between 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
7. If any boarder is unwell, he/she should inform the warden immediately. If the case is major parents will be informed.
8. Parents will be informed by SMS or by any means regarding the checking out of the students from the hostel. Parent should reach the hostel to pick up their wards at the mentioned time without fail.
9. Misbehaving with hostel wardens, hostel teacher and other hostel staff and consumption/chewing of any objectnable things inside the hostel premises are counted as a serious offence of hostel rules and regulation. If anyone found guilty on this matter, pupil shall be terminated from the hostel as well as from the school.
10. Fee once paid is not refundable.