Admission Criteria & Procedure
1. Admission is open from LKG to class VIII (Boys & Girls) and girl for class-IX.
2. Pupils are admitted to class LKG after attaining the age of 4+.
3. Written test/ interview for admission to various classes is conducted simultaneously during the month of April-May. Mere submission of application form does not confirm the admission of the child.
4. Admission to other classes is also made depending upon the availability of seats in respective classes. Documents Required:
- Attested copy of birth Certificate.
- Two nos. of recent passport size photographs.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Mark sheet (If child seeks admission from other schools).
- A record of height, weight, Blood group, vision and oral hygiene.
- Medical certificate of fitness.